freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > Freestyle Forums > Freestyle Shows / Venues

Freestyle Shows / Venues Past, Present and FUTURE Freestyle Shows including plugs and promotions.

Freestyle Forums: New Generation Expose auditions Miami Nov 1st.

Old October 25th, 2007, 03:06 PM

JONPITO will become famous soon enough
New Generation Expose auditions Miami Nov 1st.

AUDITIONS: EXPOSE NEW GENERATION

Ever wanted to be a singer?
Do you know of someone, sister, cousin, niece, girl in your class, church or right next door who wants to be a singer or you think has what it takes?

THEN REGISTER or REGISTER THEM NOW to hold a space!
CALL 305-978-8883

Auditions will take place Thursday, November 1, 2007, @ 8pm inside THROB Thursday at Super Wheels skating center (Former HOTWHEELS SPACE). 12265 SW 112th Street in Kendall.

Platinum award winning Freestyle/Electro & pop producer LEWIS MARTINEE is looking for 3 girls, preferably between the ages of 17-24, to fill the positions of the NEW GENERATION of his founded EXPOSE trio group ("Point Of No Return" "Come Go With Me"). Martinee has been known for Expose, Sequel, Wild Marries, Paris By Air, The Voice N Fashion, Olga, Shana, Techno Lust and productions and remixes for Debbie Gibson, Pet Shop Boys, Vanessa Williams, Hannah Jones, Miss Jane, Elvis Crespo, Son By Four and countless others. Girls selected for the trio group will win a recording contract, work with platinum award winning producers, sign to a major label, deal with television, radio shows and tours.

Call now to reserve your space. Walk in registrations welcomed the day of show before 7:30 PM Thursday, November 1st. Bring your audition instrumental/dub music on CD with you. CALL 305-978-8883

You have it so easy !!!! No registration fee, No traveling Far, No Long "Idol" lines and access to a night with a room full of producers, DJs and their music industry friends.
Event will also over lap with regular THROB THURSDAY ROLLER SKATING NIGHT CLUB NIGHT and the Halloween "Halls Of Terror" Haunted house inside the same venue.

Those who register before Saturday, October 27 will also get a chance to be heard on the Radio Exito 105.5 FM and HD radio On the master Mix Show this coming Saturday night.

Brought to you by THROB Thursday, Exito 105.5 FM & HD, JONPITO,Freestylemusic.com,Lewis Martinee

November 1st 8pm SHARP
(8pm -1130)

Throb Thursday
Superwheels Skating Center
12265 SW 112th Street
(122 Avenue & SW 112th Street. In Kendall by Miami dade College).
This is a 17+ age event.

For more info and to Register (HINT!) call 305-978-8883
And also stay tuned this Saturday night Oct 27 from 8pm - 12 midnight for the Master Mix show on Exito 105.5 FM and HD radio.
www.myradioexito.com
www.myspace.com/mastermixsaturday
www.myspace.com/throbmiami

"you can always go see history or you can be part of it.Thats what we are all about" - mastermix saturdays
Miami
CEO, Exec Producer LOF Legends of Freestyle I Radio & I-TV
VP; Freestylemusic dot com
FREESTYLE MUSIC INDUSTRY MOGUL
www.myspace.com/JONPITO
www.facebook.com/JONPITO
www.twitter.com/JONPITO
www.wordpress.com/JONPITO

Old October 25th, 2007, 03:58 PM

JabarR is on a distinguished road
Re: New Generation Expose auditions Miami Nov 1st.

Why is Lewis Martinee making another Expose? The original's just fine! I'll bet they're gonna make this into a reality TV series. You just watch.
Old October 25th, 2007, 04:07 PM

JabarR is on a distinguished road

Besides, how Lewis make a new Expose when Ann, Jeanette, Gioia and Kelly owns the rights to the name and the catalog of Expose?
Old October 29th, 2007, 04:41 PM

JONPITO will become famous soon enough

why is any group coming back?with old members or new members or old members trying to pass a young members, young new members trying to pass as old ones and any combination you want; especially when they all dont have new material.menudo, Pijama party..take your pic.

All I can say is that Lewis wants a group that represents and reflects TODAYS girls of 17-24. With new material.from scratch.

Why EXPOSE? I dont know, maybe to finishthe legacy he was deprived from doing when the label took the Group away from him bythe 3rd album,changed members (again) and the direction of the goup from freetyle to office music.
maybe to show the world one last stand and take it back to Miami and back to the crrent Freestyle and dance scene.

I really cant say anything else.

As for EXPOSE and all the drama that goese back 20 something years. Not my Biz, Not anyones BIZ but between Lewis, His old partners, the publishing company, The label, the girls etc.

Alot of things hapend behind the scenes that people dont know of. Lewis has rights to alot of the expose stuff. Back in 83 he created the name,founded the group, produced the material, wrote the material, etc. Not Gioa, Ann,Jeanette especially kelly where there when all the original stuff was writen,produced, copywrited, and performed with lewis and the ORIGINAL girls SANDEE, ALE and LOURIE.
When they were told to change members because the label thought that expose was too "PUERTORECAN" for a mainsteram pop group.

(oh yeah, in 2008 all the dirty ragz are coming out!)

Gioa, ANN and Jeanetta have a kick ass show going. but this new group has nothing to do with all that old Expose stuff, this is for the new generation. And although the Expose that we know now is "fine" and doing well...the majorityof teenage girls in highschool and college dont feel represented or relate to them. that was thier parents music.

This new group will be doing freestyle,dance and pop, but far from doing flashback shows and reunion concerts. cause there is nothing to flahback to for them.

If Lewis Martinee was doing wrong and didnt reallyhave any rights, we wouldnt be around him and also Gioa wouldnt be calling him onthe phone.
In factthey even had new material together.

Like i said, its not my Biz or anyones biz.
All i know is that we need to continue to look out for and support new talent and include them in this world of Freestyle or else we will never find the artist that we need to carythe flags into the next 20 something years.Or else they will allbe too busy singing hiphop, r&b and house.

thats all i can say.

Dont hate..generate!
Miami
CEO, Exec Producer LOF Legends of Freestyle I Radio & I-TV
VP; Freestylemusic dot com
FREESTYLE MUSIC INDUSTRY MOGUL
www.myspace.com/JONPITO
www.facebook.com/JONPITO
www.twitter.com/JONPITO
www.wordpress.com/JONPITO