freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > Freestyle Forums > Other Dance Music

Other Dance Music Everything considered dance music that isn't Freestyle (house music, high bpm, techno, rave, pop, etcerera)

Freestyle Forums: DJ Icey - Everytime I See Your Face

Old August 29th, 2008, 04:34 PM

Phantazma is just really nicePhantazma is just really nicePhantazma is just really nicePhantazma is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Phantazma Send a message via Yahoo to Phantazma
DJ Icey - Everytime I See Your Face

Orlando's own DJ ICEY

Freestyle Advertisements
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Banned

ronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ronnie d
Re: DJ Icey - Everytime I See Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantazma View Post
phan who sings that song ? i used to hear that alot when i lived in tampa, the dj's at the amphitheater in ybor city used to play that alot. thats a tight joint do you know who sings it ?
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Banned

ronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
see phantazma i am also a florida breakbeats and techno fan, i have one for you, let me know if you like it ?
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:49 PM

Phantazma is just really nicePhantazma is just really nicePhantazma is just really nicePhantazma is just really nice

Yea thats another sick breakz song! I'm not sure who sings on the DJ Icey track. He always has good singers. I listen to the Saturday Night House Party on 93.3 in Tampa. Lately,they have even been playing freestyle.

Here's another

Old August 29th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Banned

93.3 flz my buddy dj santana was a resident for that station for years, they used to do the saturday night dance party live from the amphitheater in ybor, that station was my favorite they always played the killer tracks on the weekend. matt the brat dj gemini they were all from flz 93.3 hears my buddy paul santana
Old August 30th, 2008, 12:55 PM

The show is now live from Sheperds' right on Clearwater Beach. I've party there every now and then on the weekends. Brian Fink is the host now. If you looking for a 24/7 breakbeat station this one is one of the best. Supposedly live from Tampa.

http://my.1club.fm/page/page/show?id...Page%3A3835097
Old August 30th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
The show is now live from Sheperds' right on Clearwater Beach. I've party there every now and then on the weekends. Brian Fink is the host now. If you looking for a 24/7 breakbeat station this one is one of the best. Supposedly live from Tampa.
http://my.1club.fm/page/page/show?id...Page%3A3835097
i remember it used to be brian fink and matt the brat every weekend, yhea and my friend told me they were at sheperds. thanks for the link

Last edited by ronnie d; August 30th, 2008 at 08:45 PM.