freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > Freestyle Forums > Where can I find this Freestyle song?

Where can I find this Freestyle song? Freestyle songs - lost and found

Freestyle Forums: Old school 85 to 90s Freestyle or Miami Bass

Old July 31st, 2008, 05:09 PM

ralo1a is on a distinguished road
Old school 85 to 90s Freestyle or Miami Bass

I am wondering if anyone has for sale, any CDS with music mixes from power 96 back in the day, or Y100 or Rythem 98 or Super Q I guess. I remember something like the lunch time mixes and I do remember about two years ago someone selling original reproductions of some of those original mixes. Any ideas, anything selling on ebay. I do have a huge freestyle and Miami Bass collection so I am not looking for anybodies mixes, I just like to collect stuff from when I was in high school, back in 86 to 89 when music was music. I do have some stuff on cassettes but as they spent some time in my car in the heat the quality degraded, and there is some slight stuff on Limewire and so on but that is worthless.

Thanks for any ideas, I am sure there are many people out there looking for the same old stuff.
Ralo

Freestyle Advertisements
Old August 2nd, 2008, 01:50 AM

CultureKlashJEFF is a jewel in the roughCultureKlashJEFF is a jewel in the roughCultureKlashJEFF is a jewel in the rough
Re: Old school 85 to 90s Freestyle or Miami Bass

There's only one person on here I can think of that has some of these mixes, hit up my boy MARLON. He's a member on here, using that name as well.
Old August 4th, 2008, 12:49 PM

DJ Dee X-Man is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Old school 85 to 90s Freestyle or Miami Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralo1a View Post
I am wondering if anyone has for sale, any CDS with music mixes from power 96 back in the day, or Y100 or Rythem 98 or Super Q I guess. I remember something like the lunch time mixes and I do remember about two years ago someone selling original reproductions of some of those original mixes. Any ideas, anything selling on ebay. I do have a huge freestyle and Miami Bass collection so I am not looking for anybodies mixes, I just like to collect stuff from when I was in high school, back in 86 to 89 when music was music. I do have some stuff on cassettes but as they spent some time in my car in the heat the quality degraded, and there is some slight stuff on Limewire and so on but that is worthless.
Thanks for any ideas, I am sure there are many people out there looking for the same old stuff.
Ralo
I will upload my miXes from month to month on Freestyle.fm for your donwloading and listening pleasure. BTW, that reminds me.

DJ Dee X-Man of Freestyle.fm
#1 Internet Freestyle Station
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:59 AM

DJ Dee X-Man is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Old school 85 to 90s Freestyle or Miami Bass

Also.... you can copy & paste this link or just click on it http://www.amazon.com/Power-96-Prese...34006&sr=1-336
Which will take you to Amazon's CD store and ultimately a Power 96 Presents: Freestyle Flashback miXed CD for sale.
DJ Dee X-Man
Old August 7th, 2008, 01:11 AM

ralo1a is on a distinguished road
Re: Old school 85 to 90s Freestyle or Miami Bass

I have that cd already in my collection, but thanks for the idea. I do have just about everything that I listened to in that era, but I guess one keeps on looking for things you may not remember.....
Thanks
Old August 12th, 2008, 11:41 AM

fernmeister66 is on a distinguished road
Looking for Old School Freestyle songs, mixes from 80's and 90's

Dude,
I am looking for a link or FTP site where I can locate the old school freestyle songs mp3 from the 80's to the late 90's. I am pretty resourceful in finding most music but the old school freestyle is hard to find. We can do a trade where if I can get the link to connect to those old songs then I can hook you up with all the House classic mixes like the latin rascals, paco super mix, DJ red alert, Chuck Chill out, Tony Humphries, larry levan, you name it I have the link for you to download those classic mixes as well as other music from those days. I also have a very cool music link to all the music you'll ever want to download from every time period. I just need someone out there would like to share their music with me and who has the hook up to all the classic freestyle hits from the 80's and 90's.
Please fee free to contact me Fred at fmiramon1966@hotmail.com
Thanks